Tuesday 10 January 2012

Yes, I wondered what a gall bladder looked like, too

A lime tie-dye print - super! On a bodycon dress - couldn't be better!  A clingy frock with smears of bile against a nu-rave crocodile hide is just the thing to ensure instant social success at any high-toned palais de dance, I'm sure.  And it's a snip at £29!

Now I've calmed down slightly, I note that Topshop, whence this terror emanates, has a number of horse-frighteners like this.  River Island also has a number of new-season pieces in lime, which it is teaming with black and white striped jackets and shorts.  I've written that last sentence because I know you, dear reader, will have your head full of gambolling bunnies in meadows, fairies gathering snowdrops, and delightful low-key spring garments in pretty colours, and it's time you got with the programme.  I mean, jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment