Saturday 23 July 2011

Ugly stuff - on sale now!

God, there's some ugly stuff being touted in the shops right now.  I'm starting this blog as an extension of the Facebook posts I make from time to time, exposing to ridicule some of the more startling garments available for purchase.  

I like Facebook, as it's easy to post links and comment on them:  however, blogging gives scope for other avenues of distaste, so let's see where this takes us.  If we all hate it I can always go back to FB.

For the record, I actually like some of the things River Island sells - it's just that the website makes it easy to post  individual items for almost instant mockery.

 Grazia recommends you turn up to the pub in this.  Yes, I can see this going completely unremarked in the Old England on a Saturday night, especially when you tell dazed punters that it cost you a trifling £418.  The submerged fairy on the front merely adds to the sense of unease.  For some reason, the milk's just curdled.

2 comments: