Sunday 21 August 2011

I'm trousers! I'm a skirt! I'm trousers! I'm a skirt! I can be anything you want, except stylish!



The Schrodinger's cat of couture, culottes instil a sense of indecision and nervousness, particularly in harried female teachers in the eighties, compelling them to write on the blackboard with a felt tip and do all their marking with chalk 3/10 SEE ME before permitting themselves a few fags and a quick look at the TES jobs page before English with 3C.

These are an odd length:  they cut off the wearer's legs mid-calf - ie at the widest point - so will give even the most svelte of wearers the look of an elderly and recalcitrant Russian peasant.  The colour is difficult to match, but buried in seventeen feet of blizzard in a Muscovite winter, the tightness of your headscarf is all that matters.

32 roubles, River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment